Project Management Specialists
Total commitment and deep experience make LBA a great project management partner
Project management skills and experience
The skills of London Bridge Associates (LBA) in project management have been honed by many years of experience delivering major construction works on time and to budget. The essence of successful management of any project is teamwork and LBA personnel bring the attributes and culture around which a successful team can be built.
LBA will deliver successful projects by:
- Their total commitment to deliver the clients needs and client satisfaction.
- Their ability to deliver a total project service from inception to delivery.
- Their commitment to feedback and continual improvement.
- Harnessing LBA skills at design management, project controls, health and safety, quality and the environment.
- Nurturing innovation and managing value engineering.
- Placing emphasis on predictability of out-turn cost.
- Establishing relationships based on trust, honesty and open communications.
And if the contractual arrangements permit, the establishment of a single team able to work in a no-blame culture.
We offer innovative, incentivised and customised solutions to our Clients giving them the choice of service at a variety of levels offering either:
- A full project management team
- Key team leaders
- Individual personnel to work within the clients team
- Advice on key areas
- Help with specialist tasks
The Happy Path
We take great care with the details of your construction project. Every avenue is explored to find the best path to completion. Before, after and during the process, London Bridge Associates has decades of experience in creating success. Find out more by following the links below: