LBA is committed to work in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and is designated the Data Controller to processes personal data in connection with its business activities.
LBA is registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: A8351274
As a business, we collect & process the following personal data for the purpose of LBA business continuity & development. The legal basis for the collation and processing of personal data is that it is in the business interest of LBA and is not outweighed by negative effects to the individual’s rights and freedoms.
We will process and store personal data until requested to remove it.
We will not pass on personal data to third parties without receiving prior approval from you.
Currently we do not collect any data from the above website including IP addresses & email addresses nor do we employ tracking cookies.
The website does not contain adverts or sponsored and affiliate links.
We do not collect data about you, for the purpose of Email marketing and Subscriptions.
You are entitled to following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict the processing;
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling;
- Right to judicial review: you are authorized to bring a proceeding before a national court if you consider that your rights have been infringed as a result of unlawful processing of your personal data us or any of third party organization that we had shared your personal data with.
If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal data is being processed, you can lodge a complaint to the DPM and/or DPR.
If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal data is being processed or how LBA is handling your complaint, you have the right to directly lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority; The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).